SBS recordz entertainment

Best sound, Best music, Better life

About NOTES tha Ep by Shadrach SBS

 

Notes as the title implies, is an extension of writing in deeper thoughts in the Christian perspective of Life. 

About Notes

Notes Mean 3 things 1. My dairy, 2. My musical upgrade and 3. finally My new concepts of Music. notes speaks about how I communicate with God, how I took God in my life and what i want God to help achieve. you know must Christians this days don't know what they want God to do for them, they don't even know the position of God in there life's. therefore Notes is the Album that will help u get a clearer understanding on Who God is to you and What you should be doing for Him.

the project Notes contain 7 tracks including the Intro


Tracks

1. Intro: a brief introduction of the Album and myself. Genre acoustics

2. Only one : This track talk about God is the only one I wanna leave for in this world. genre POP-Afro

3. 2rEu LuV: This track talks about true love can be found only In JESUS He that lay his life for us on the cross. Genre Afro

4. Notes: My diary to God on what i want to do for God. Genre Drill beats

5. Mirror Ft Stevrap: This track talk about what is happing in reality a hero turning in to a loser. Mirror in this context represent Old bad Habits of ones past life that they doesn't want to go back to. It also talk about good people turning into bad people because of one factor of the other eg money, sex etc. Genre POP-Afro

6. Lost: cry of a sinner man who is lost an looking for a way out of Sin. Genre Afro

7. Double Double; God blessing are coming in a doubler form. Genre Afro-dancehall 

follow me on all social platform @shadrach sbs

Official Release date 30th, Jan 2022.

Arthur 

Samaila Shadrach Bilat AKA Shadrach SBS

Post a Comment

0 Comments